Hello. This website is a place for me to put up things that I want to show to, or discuss with, other programmers. I'm glad you found it. We have Disqus-powered comments here. Feel free to use them to add to the discussion!
Disclaimer: everything in these posts is my own personal opinion and does not represent the position of my employer.
This website upholds the time-honored Web 1.0 tradition of linking to similar sites.
- Mario's Lab - blog of Mario Zechner, original author of libGDX.
- The Brain Dump - Andre Weissflog's blog. Old hardware emulation, graphics APIs, WebAssembly...
- Alan Wolfe 'demofox' - Graphics, audio, math
- Eric Arnebäck - graphics, overviews of graphics research papers
- Samskivert - homepage of one Michael Bayne
- /code/disaster - musings about video games, graphics programming, and software development in general.